Thanks for your interest in becoming an affiliate. We can’t wait to have you onboard and start generating referrals.
Earn Commission for Referrals
As an affiliate, you will earn 20% on all successful referrals of new customers. You will not receive commissions from existing customers who are upgrading or renewing their subscription.
All affiliate commissions are paid via PayPal or Payouts Service by Sandhills Development. The minimum payout threshold is $50.00.
We offer customers a 30-day no strings attached refund guarantee. Hence, only referrals older than 30 days and are still in good standing (not refunded) will be included with the payout. If a payment has been refunded or revoked, we do not pay commission for that referral.
If the pay out day happens while your commissions are within the 30-day refund window, we’ll pay out valid referrals in the following quarter.
Referral Cookie Lifetime
When a customer clicks on your affiliate link, a cookie is set on their browser that tracks your referral. That cookie is stored for 15 days after the click. If the customer buys Newsletter Glue on a different browser, or after the 15 days, the referral will not be awarded to you. If you are aware of a sale that didn’t get assigned to you, let us know and we will assign it to you, if it has not already been assigned to a different affiliate. Assigning affiliate commissions will be made at our sole discretion.
If a customer visits Newsletter Glue through multiple affiliate links, the link they used last will get credit for the sale.
Rejected Affiliate Commissions
All tracking of links and determinations of referrals and commissions will be made at the sole discretion of Newsletter Glue. We reserve the right to reject affiliate commissions for any reason. Normally, rejections for commission happen for two reasons:
- The sale that generated the commission has been refunded
- The referral method violated our policies (details below) or the spirit of our policies
Affiliate Program Policies
Approved Promotional Methods
Promotional methods should add value to Newsletter Glue, in the form of education or awareness. Examples of good promotional methods:
- Referring your clients to Newsletter Glue – Do you think Newsletter Glue is be a good fit for your clients or customers? Share an affiliate link with them!
- Write a blog post or review – Show how Newsletter Glue can be used in different use cases, or show how to do a specific thing with Newsletter Glue
- Share on social networks – Send out tweets to your Twitter followers with your affiliate link. Share on Facebook. As long as you’re not spamming them, that’s a great way to get referrals.
- Help others online – Lots of people could benefit from Newsletter Glue but don’t know it yet! For example: a potential customer asks a question on a forum about how to write newsletters in WordPress. In a helpful way, you reply that it’s possible using Newsletter Glue, and share your affiliate link.
Prohibited Promotional Methods
- Coupon sites are not allowed as a Newsletter Glue promotional method.
- Pretending to be formally associated with Newsletter Glue. Affiliates are not employees, and have no formal connection with Newsletter Glue.
- Any form of spam. Email, link spamming, comment spamming, etc. will not be allowed. If you’re posting to a forum or comment thread, follow the rules of the website you’re on.
- Anything illegal, or offensive. Any illegal activity or activity deemed offensive by Newsletter Glue is prohibited.
- Confusing customers into thinking your site is operated or endorsed by Newsletter Glue is not allowed.
- Inappropriate Websites. The following types of sites are not permitted to become an affiliate: adult sites, sites that display adult material or banners, sites that promote violence, hatred or bigotry, sites that promote or engage in illegal activity, including (but not limited to), hacking, cracking, nulled, and warez sites. Affiliates running our links on inappropriate websites will be deactivated. We reserve the right to choose whether or not to provide a reason for deactivation.
Paid Search Guidelines
If you bid on keywords in any search engines or social media site like Google, Yahoo, Bing, Twitter, and Facebook:
- Don’t bid to have your ad appear for terms with variations of Newsletter Glue name, such as “Newsletter Glue”, “NewsletterGlue”.
- Don’t use
newsletterglue.comor any other Newsletter Glue website URL as the ad’s display URL
- Don’t directly link to newsletterglue.com from any paid search ads.
Consequences of Bad Behavior
If we find your promotional methods to be not in keeping with these terms, we will reject commissions and disable your affiliate account.
By being an affiliate, you agree that your commissions are subject to approval before being paid. This affiliate agreement is not a contract. The affiliate relationship does not represent a formal agreement. You are not an employee of Newsletter Glue or Bento Agency Pte Ltd.
Changes to This Agreement
Newsletter glue reserves the right to make changes to this agreement, in particular the payment fees, whenever they see fit.
In the case referral rates are updated, you will be notified immediately. Any sales collected before the change will be compensated at the previously agreed rates. Any sales collected after notification of the change will be compensated at the new rates.
We do not intend to change our rates often, but if our product offering changes our referral rates may need to be updated to reflect those changes.
Thanks for being awesome, and good job reading the full agreement.
Ready to get started?